You can Pin My Computer on Windows 7 Taskbar. Its a great feature in windows 7 . It will make easy to access my Computer in a single click . You can Pin any Program on Taskbar such as Recycle Bin , Control Pannel etc. It will save you time to Lunch My Computer Explorer . You don’t need to double-click on desktop computer icon to open.
Pin My Computer on Windows 7 Taskbar
1. First Right-click on your Desktop , then Click on New and then Click on Shortcut to create New Shortcut .
2. Now Type the Below Command to Create Shortcut and then Click on Next .
3. Now type Shortcut name (Computer) and then Click on Finish .
4. Now you will see that Computer Shortcut has been created on your Desktop ,
Right-click on Computer Shortcut , and then Click on Pin to Taskbar .
5. You Computer Icon has been Pinned on Taskbar , you can open My Computer with Single Click on Taskbar .