You can Pin Control Panel on the Taskbar In Windows 7. Some User often use Control Penel to done anything, so they can access it Just one click on Taskbar if Already Pinned. There is many way to access Control Panel in Windows 7 such as From Start Menu, Run Command, Command Prompt and Type in Search Box.
Pin Control Panel on the Taskbar In windows 7
1. First of Open Control Panel, to Click on Start Button and then Click on Control Panel.
2. Now you will see Control Panel icon on Taskbar, Now Right-Click on this Icon then Click on Pin this Program to taskbar.
3. Now Close Control Panel.
4. Now you will See Control Panel Icon has been pinned on Taskbar. Now you can open Control panel in just one click on Taskbar.
Unpin Control Panel from taskbar in Windows 7
5. To Remove Contro panel icon from taskbar, Just Right-Click on Control Panel icon on the Taskbar then Click on Unpin this program from taskbar.
6. Now you will see that Control Panel has been Unpinned from Taskbar.
Dear Reader you have seen that How to Pin and Unpin Control Panel on Tasbar in windows 7. If you like this post and my effort then like and share it on Social Networking Site such as Facebook , Twitter, Google + and Linkedin on Social Networking Site.
- How to Find Last Shutdown Time In Windows 7
- How to Change the ” Welcome” Text Message at Logon In Windows 7
- How to Create System Restore Point In Windows 7
- How to Create your Own Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Turn your Windows 7 Laptop into Wi-Fi Hotspot
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to add Control Panel to My Computer In Windows 7
- How to Display Message On Log on Screen In Windows 7
- How to Encrypt USB Drive With BitLocker In Windows 7
- How to Shutdown your Computer from Mobile Phone Using Email