If you want to New Tab with Specific Websites in Google Chrome instead of google then you can do It. This tutorial will help you to setup this setting. It will also save your time to open you favorites websites. Its a Great Feature in Google Chrome Browser. You can Redirect New Tab With Specific Websites.
New Tab with Specific Websites in Google Chrome
1. First open Google Chrome , Then Click on Chrome Menu and then Click On Setting .
2. Now Click on Extensions Under Chrome and then Click on Get more extensions link on the Right pane.
3. Now Chrome Web Store will be Open , then Type in Search box New tab Redirect then Press Enter to Find Out .
After Find Out New Tab Redirect Extension and then Click On + Free Link .
4 . Now It will Ask to Confirm Installation then Click on Add .
5. Now you will have follow step -1 , Then You will See that New Tab Redirect Extension has been Installed and then Click on Extension .
6. Now type the Website name (www.technet2u.com) which you want to open with New Tab and then Click on Save .
7. After Save close current Tab .
Now If you try to Open New Tab then www.technet2u.com website will be automatically Open .