You can create shortcut to Open Multiple Website In Google Chrome on Single click. This is very useful feature for windows to save you valuable time. this is very easy way to create batch file for multiple websites. You can access your favoraite websites in just one click. Batch file is a script file which is contain sequeance of command which can execute one by one on your computer.
Open Multiple Website In Google Chrome
1. Click on Start button, then type Notepad in Search Box, and then press Enter.
2. In the Notepad Type following Command .
Start ” Browser EXE file ” ” Website URL”
3. Now Click on File , then Click on Save .
4. On Save as Window , Click on Desktop on Left pane then Type file name Multiweb.bat (anything.bat ) , then click on Save . File name extension should be .bat .
5. Multi Web Batch File has been Created to Open Multiple websites at once Now double-click on MultiWeb Icon On desktop .
Now you will see that Multiple websites being open at once Click