You can Move Specific Email into Folder automatically In Yahoo Mail. You are using Yahoo Mail for mailing service. You are getting lots of email daily into your Inbox. If you need specific sender Email then you have to search that specific Email from inbox then it will take sometime. For make easy this process you can sort Specific Email in Specific Folder using Filter. If you will create Filter then Specific Email from Specific Sender automatically move in to Folder.
Move Specific Email into Folder automatically In Yahoo Mail
1. First Login with your Yahoo Mail Account …….
2. Now Click on Gear Option in the Upper-right Corner, and then Click on Mail Options .
3. Now Click On Filters under Advance Options and then Click on +Add Button.
4. Now Follows these steps…
1. In Filter Name Field Type the Name of Filter
2. Then Type the Sender Email address whoose Email you want move in Folder .
3. Click on Drop-down menu to Select folder in which you want to move Email .
4. Click on New Folder to create New Folder .
5. Now Type the Name of Folder and then Click on Ok .
5. Now Cross-check all setting and then Click On Save .
6. Now You have been created Filter, Now All Incomming Email From ( Rakesh.firstname.lastname@example.org) automatically Move in Brother Mail Folder.
- How to Block Sender in Yahoo Email
- How to Delete Spam Email In Gmail Automatically
- How to Block Email Sender In Hotmail
- How to Send Password Protected and Encrypted Email In Gmail
- How to Block Sender In AOL Mail
- How to Forward Gmail Email to another Email Account Automatically
- How to Add Multiple Email Address In Single Gmail Account
- How to Block Sender In Mac OS X Mail
- How to Block Sender In Gmail
- How to Block Website In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Block Website In Google Chrome