Now can Move Specific AOL Mail in Specific Folder In AOL. you are getting Email daily by Certain people and you have to read that mail daily. You can move you specific AOL Mail in Specific folder to sorting you Emails. Its a very useful feature to the AOL user. You can move all incoming Mail from specific sender in specific folder automatically . Then you will be easily search you all Email from Specific Sender just click on Specific Folder.
Move Specific AOL Mail in Specific Folder In AOL
1. First Login with your AOL Mail Account , Then Click on Options Under User name and then Click on Mail Setting.
2. Now Click on Filters and Alerts and then Right pane Click on Create Filter .
3. Now you have to Give desire Filter name like Com-networks .
Now you have to specify different criteria ………….
- From – Type Email Address of Specific Sender
- To – Type AOL Email address on which you have to receive Email .
- Subject – Now you have to Specify Email Subject .
- Then Click on Move to Folder , then Click on New folder and then Give Specific Folder name (Com-networks) . and then Click on + Button .
- Now Click on Save .
4. Now You will see Incoming mail from Specific sender(Rakesh.firstname.lastname@example.org ) Automatically moved in Specific Folder ( Com-Networks) .