Move Email to Specific Folder in Gmail Automatically
1. First Login with your Gmail Account, then Click on Gear button , and then Click Settings .
2. Now to Create Folder, Click on Labels , then scroll down and then Click on Create new lable .
3. Now type the Lable name and then Click on Create .
4. Now you will see that Facebook label has been created .
5. Now to Move Email to Facebook folder , again Go to Setting and then Click on Filters and then Click on Create a new filter .
6. Now you have to fill following field .
From- Type Email address from where mail to be come
To – If you want to incoming mail from Facebook go to Separate Email then You can give Separate Email address .
Subject – You can Give Subject name, then All mail related that subject will come in that label .
And then Click on Create filter with this search .
7 . Now Click on Choose label… to Select Label in which you want to Specific Email. Select Facebook Label , then Click on Also apply filter to 0 matching conversations and then Click on Create Filter .
Now Mail filter has been Created now your all specific mail will be coming i Specific Folder.
- How to Setup Gmail Account In Mac OS Mail
- How to Recall Sent Email In Gmail
- How to Read your Gmail Email Offline on PC
- How to Block Sender In Gmail
- How to Move Email to Specific Folder In Gmail
- How to Add Multiple Email Address In Single Gmail Account
- How to Manage and Remove Saved Password In Google Chrome
- How to Block Email Sender In Yahoo Email
- How to Shutdown Your Computer From Mobile Phone Using Email