You can move email into folder of specific sender in Hotmail. By Default all Email coming in Inbox in Hotmail. When you want to search Specific sender Email then you will go to inbox . It is a long process and it will take your valuable time. If you will Organise your Incoming Email to it will be easy to discover Specific Sender Email . You can move your Mail in Specific Folder from Specific sender Automatically.
Move Email into Folder of Specific Sender in Hotmail
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Your Android Phone.
- How to Manage and remove saved Password in Google Chrome.
- How to Control Your Computer with Android Phone.
- How to Recall Sent Email In Gmail.
1. First Login with your Hotmail account.
2. Now Click on Gear Option and then Click on More mail setting.
3. Now Click on Rules for sorting new messages under Customize outlook option.
4. Now Click On New to Create New Rules for Filter Email automatically.
Move Email in Specific Folder
5. Now Type Sender Email address (Rakesh.email@example.com) whom Email you want to move into folder , then Select Move to a new folder , then type Folder name (Com-networks) on which you want to move email and then Click on Save.
Now you will see that all Email from firstname.lastname@example.org automatically coming in Com-networks folder instead of Inbox.