Manage and Remove saved Password in Mozilla Firefox is very easy. You can saved your Login ID and Password In Firefox to remember in next login. When you will save then next log there is no need to put User ID and Password again and again. Save your Login Information of any website such as Facebook. Gmail, Twitter, Linkedin etc. Password Manager is the Inbuilt feature in Firefox to Save , delete, Remember user Login Information. Mozilla Firefox protect and keep secure your data which you have saved. You no need to worry about this.
Save Password In Mozilla Firefox
When you Login In a Website, Such as Gmail then it will prompt for Remember Password. To save Click on Remember Password then It will save in Mozilla Firefox. If you don’t want to save then Click on X Button or Click Outside of this Box.
If you want Its never offer to remember password for Specific website then login with user ID in that website then Click on Drop-down menu on remember password option then Click on Never Remember Password for This Site.
Manage Password In Mozilla Firefox
1. First of all Launch Firefox Browser, then Click on Tools menu and then Click on Options.
2. Now on the Options Windows Click on Security Tab and then Click on Saved Passwords Button.
3. Now you will see list of Website and Username which has been saved in Firefox browser. If you want to View Password then on the Bottom Click on Show Passwords then It will ask that Are you sure you will to show your Password then Click on Yes Button and then It will Show your Password.
Remove Saved Password In Mozilla Firefox
4. To Remove Saved Login Information Select which you want to Delete from list and then Click on Remove and then Click on Close.
5. If you want that its don’t offer to remember password after login on website then Uncheck Remember password for sites check box and then Click on OK.
Protect Your Saved Password
6. To Protect your saved User ID and password in Firefox Browser you can create Master Password it will secure your login Information no body can view your login information. To view it will ask for Master Password which you have been saved.
To create Master Password Click on Use a Master Password Check Box under Password Section then Put your Password then re-enter then Click on OK. Now Close your Options Windows.
Make sure you remember your password if you will forget then you unable to access any information which is Protected by it. Even it will ask master Password when you try to launch Mozilla Firefox Browser.