You can make Password Protected Document In MS word 2007. If you have created sensitive word document, and you want to prevent that document that document should not be view and edit by another person. If your working on security department and Army or Any deparment, there are some confidential data in you word file. you can put password on that word document as well as encrypt that file. Again if you will try to open that word document then it will ask for password.
Make Password Protected Document In MS Word 2007
1. Open your Microsoft Word document. Which you have to Protect with Password.
2. Click on Microsoft Office Button the top left Corner.
3. Click on Prepare then Click on Encrypt Document on the Right pane.
4. Put Protected Password on the Encrypt Document Dialog to protect word file.
Then Click on Ok , then Re-enter Password in the Confirm password Dialog Box. then Click on OK .
5. Then save your MS Word Document .
Now you MS word Document has been password protected, when you or anyone will try to open it then it will ask for password which you have set.
Watch Tutorial Video Also
- Spell Check Does not working in MS Word 2007
- How to Create Custome Dictionary In MS Word 2007
- How to Set Password In PowerPoint Presentation File 2007
- How to Create Quiz In Excel 2007
- How to Configure Microsoft Outlook 2007
- How to Shutdown your PC From Mobile Phone Using Email
- How to Convert Data from Row In Column In Excel 2007
- How to Import Web Data Into MS Excel 2007
- How to Create Drop-Down List In Excel 2007