You can Make MS-DOS Bootable flash drive to Boot your Computer in MS-DOS. You can Create and Delete Partition in MS-DOS mode. you can Active and deactivate Partition to Boot your computer and Format Partition. DOS Mode is the best option to for Disk Partition create, delete, Activate, deactivate and Format using Command base.
Make MS-DOS Bootable Flash Drive
1. First you have to Download HP flash Tool to Make Bootable .
2. Then Also you will have to download Windows 98 Boot Files .
3. Now Right-click on Downloaded zip file and then Click Extract Here .
4. Now Run HP Flash Tool to Install and then Click on Next .
5. Select I accept the term in the license agreement and then Click on Next .
6. Now Click on Next => Yes => Next and then Select I accept the term in license agreement then click on next and then Click on Finish .
Make Bootable USB Flash Drive
7. Now Extract Win 98 bootable which you have Download .
8. Now Insert USB Flash Drive and Run HP USB Disk storage Format tool .
9. Now Select FAT32 file system , then click on Create a DOS Startup disk, then select using DOS system files located at then browse location where extracted win 98 bootable files and then Click on Start .
10. Now on yes on warning massage and then after completion click on OK .
Now your flash drive is a Bootable flash Drive you can boot through Flash Drive .
- How to Enable Write Protection on USB Flash Drive
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Encrypt USB Drive with BitLocker In Windows 7
- How to Use Pen Drive as RAM In Windows 7
- How to Make Bootable Pen Drive In Windows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Mac OS X
- How to Create Password Reset Disk In Windows 7
- How to Enable and Disable Startup Sound In Windows 7