There are many way to Install WordPress On Hostgator Web-Hosting Account. WordPress is the best and very Popular where you can create your own blog and Websites. Its a Open Source Software. Its easy to customize and Install. There are many Plugin available on WordPress Platform which help for SEO, Increase Traffic and Earn money online.
Now in this Tutorial i am going to tell you how to setup WordPress on Hostgator. Hostgator is one of the most Popular Web-Hosting Company. Its Provide Unlimited Band with and Disk Space with in cheap cost. Its also have affiliates marking Program through which you can earn extra money online from Refer to your friends.
There are three way to Install WordPress on HostGator
- Fantastico De Lux
Guide to Install WordPress on Hostgator Using QuickInstall
1. First of Login In your HostGator CPanel account.
2. Now Scroll Down then Find Software/Service Section and then Click on QuickInstall.
3. Now QuickInstall Page open, On the Left Pane Click on WordPress Under Blog Software Section.
4. Now on the Next Page It will ask for Confirmation Now Click on Continue.
5. Now on the Install WordPress Section, Click on Drop-Down Menu then Select Domain Name (Technet2u.com) on which you want to Install Under Application URL. Now Enable Auto Upgrades Check Box. Now Fill Following Field
Admin Email – Type the Name of the Administrator who will have Full Access and will get update.
Blog Title – Type the of Your Blog
Admin User – Type User Name It will use to Login in WordPress Account
First Name – First Name of the Author
Last Name – Last Name of Author
Now Click on Install Now. Its will take some time to Install WordPress on Hostgator.
6. After Successfully Install WordPress then it will show Congratulation Message and Also Show User name and Password to Login on WordPress Account as well as Hostgator will send Detail of WordPress Account on Admin Email Address.
To Login in WordPress Blog account Type http://www.Technet2u.com/wp-admin in Web Browser Address bar. In my case my Domain name is Technet2u you will have to put your Domain name Instead of Technet2u.
7. After Login you will get WordPress Dashboard.
Sign Up for WordPress Hosting on Hostgator