Windows Updates is the feature of Microsoft which help to keep your computer up to date . It also help to keep update of Drivers and hardware devices . there are three type of updates in Windows 7 .
1. Important Updates
2. Recommended Updates
3. Optional Updates
Follow these steps to Install Updates in windows 7
1. Click on Start Button , then Click on All Program and Click on Windows Updates
2. In the Left Pane Click Check for Updates .
After few second it will show some available Update which you will have to install .
3. Click on 1 Important Updates available to Select Update to Install .
4. Now Select check box of Updates ,Which you want to Install , then Click on Ok.
5. Click on Install Updates .
6 . Click on Accept the license term , then Click on Finish .
7. After Successfully Install updates , must have to restart your System .