If you are Windows user the you have to know how to Install Updates in windows 7. Windows Updates is the feature of Microsoft which help to keep your computer up to date . It also help to keep update of Drivers and hardware devices . there are three type of updates in Windows 7 .
1. Important Updates
2. Recommended Updates
3. Optional Updates
Install Updates in windows 7
1. Click on Start Button , then Click on All Program and Click on Windows Updates
2. In the Left Pane Click Check for Updates .
After few second it will show some available Update which you will have to install .
3. Click on 1 Important Updates available to Select Update to Install .
4. Now Select check box of Updates ,Which you want to Install , then Click on Ok.
5. Click on Install Updates .
6 . Click on Accept the license term , then Click on Finish .
7. After Successfully Install updates , must have to restart your System .