You can Install and use Windows XP In Windows 7. Its a inbuilt feature in Windows 7. Its a very easy way to use Windows XP mode in windows 7. Its just a virtualization you can just Install and run Windows XP mode tool. This tool you will have to download from Microsoft website. Suppose, You are using Windows 7 Operating System and also want to used windows XP, Then you can used this feature.
Use Windows XP Mode in Windows 7
- How to Change Windows 7 Start button Easily.
- How to Add Multiple Click Time Zone on Windows 7 Taskbar.
- How to Find last shutdown time in Windows 7.
- How to change “Welcome…” text message at Logon in Windows 7.
1. First Download Windows XP Mode from Microsoft Website.
2. Now Run Downloaded Windows XP Mode file to and then Install.
Install Windows XP In Windows 7
- How to Backup and restore Registry in windows 7.
- How to Change “Shutting Down…” text message in windows 7.
- How to Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 7.
- How to Create Password Protected Hard Drive In Windows 7.
- How to Turn your Windows 7 Laptop into Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- How to Disable USB storage Device In Windows 7.
- How to Enable Telnet Client In Windows 7.