If you want to Run Android-x86 on you PC, Then you will have to install Virtual Box on you PC. then You can Install and Run Android on Virtual Box. Now days all User want to Run apps on Android. so Android is a very Famous application for mobile user.
Install and Run Android on Virtual Box
1. First You have to Download Virtual Box , and then Install Virtual Box on Your PC.
2. Download Android-x86 latest Version 4.2 .
3. Start Virtual Box, then to Create new Virtual Machine for Android platform , Click on New Button , then type Name of Operation system and then Click on Next .
4. Now select Memory space to Run Android App , and then Click on Create a Virtual hard Drive Now and then Click on Next .
5. Now Select VDI( Virtual Disk Image ) Hard drive then Click on Next . then Select Fixed size and then click on next .
6. Now Select Hard disk space Size for Android and then Click on Next and then Finish .
7 . Now Click on Android 4.2 Icon , then Click on Setting , then Click on Display and then Click on Enable 3D Acceleration .
8. Now Click on Storage , then Click on Empty , then click on CD Icon and then Click on Choose a Virtual CD/DVD disk file , and then select Android ISO file which you have Downloaded and then click on Ok .
9. Now Click on Start Button to boot ISO file , and then let it Boot, then Select Installation – Install Android-x86 to harddisk and then Press Enter to Continue .
10. Now Select Create/Modify Partitions and then Press Enter to Continue .
11. Now Select New and then Press Enter to Continue .
12. Now Select Primary then press Enter to Continue . and again press Enter to Continue .
13 . Now Select Bootable then press Enter and again Select write and then press Enter to Continue , now it will ask to confirm to Write partition then type Yes and then press Enter.
14 . Now Select Quite Option and then press Enter to Continue .
15. Now Select Partition which you have Created sda1 Linux then press Enter .
16. Now Select ext3 file system then Yes to format partition , and then select yes to install Grub Loader . and again select Yes to Install System Directory as Read-write .
17. Now Android Installed Successfully and then Select Run Android x86 and press Enter .
18. Before Reboot You will have to remove ISO file ,Click on Devices then click on CD/DVD Devices and then Click Select Remove disk from Virtual drive . then Reboot Virtual PC .
19. Now you will see that android is successfully install on your PC .