Active Directory is Database which is store User account information and Password in Domain Controller system. In which System we installed it that system known as DC ( Domain Controller ).
Install Active Directory on Windows Server 2008
1. Click on Server manager icon to Start Server manager .
Configure Active Directory
9. Now Enter Domain name and then Click on Next.
- What Is Active Directory
- What is DHCP Server
- What is DNS Server
- How to Install IIS Server on Windows Server 2008
- How to Create Virtual Server In Windows Server 2008
- How to Configure VPN Server In Windows Server 2008
- How to Configure DHCP Server In Windows Server 2008
- Create Domain User Account In WIndows Server 2008
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Shutdown Your PC From Mobile Phone