Today i am going to tell you very interesting tips that you can Import Web Data Into MS Excel 2007. It a great tips for import important list , table etc from web in to excel . you can also read website in to excel and can access RSS feed in to Excel. You can also create web query to access any website.
Import Web Data Into MS Excel 2007
- Import Web Data In Google Spreadsheet
- Convert Data From Column Into Row In Excel 2007
- Create a Drop Down list in Excel 2007
1. First of all Open Excel Worksheet , then Click on Data Menu and then Click on From Web under the Get External Data Box .
2. Now New Web Query Dialog Box will open then Type the website URL from which you want to Import Data in the Address field and then Click on Go button and then you will see that whole page imported in New Web Query Dialog Box .
3. Now click on Option Button then Web query Option Dialog Box will open then Select Full HTML formatting Radio Button and then click on Ok.
4. Now Click on Import Button to to access data on Excel Worksheet .
5. Now it will ask to choose Cell where you want to appear data on your excel worksheet then Select Cell or New Worksheet and then Click on OK .
6. Now you will see that your webpage data has been Imported on Excel sheet . you can go the any page on of this websites just click on any link .