Import Bookmarks from Internet Explorer Google Chrome
1. First Open Google Chrome , then Click on Chrome menu , then Click on Bookmarks and then Click on Import bookmarks and setting… .
Now you will see that your all Internet Explorer Bookmarks has been accessed on Google Chrome Web Browser. Enjoy it.
- Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Internet Explorer
- How to Disable Internet Explorer in Windows 7
- How to Read Gmail Email Offline in PC
- How to Block Website In Mozilla Firefox
- How to Block Website In Google Chrome
- How to Block Websites In Internet Explorer
- How to Block Websites In Mac OS Using Terminal
- How to Block Ads in Google Chrome using Ad Block