Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Internet Explorer
1. First Open Mozilla FireFox Web Browser, then Click on Bookmarks Menu Bar and then Click on Show All Bookmarks.
2. Now Click on Import and Backup toolbar button and then Click on Export Bookmarks to HTML …. .
3. Now you have to choose location to save bookmarks.html file , Select Desktop , then type name of the file ( Bookmarks.html ) and then Click on Save .
4. Now your Firefox bookmarks file successfully saved. now close both Firefox windows .
5. Now Open Internet Explorer, then Click on File menubar and then Click on Import and export… .
6. Now Select Import from a file radio button and then Click on Next .
7. Now Select Favorites Check box and then Click on Next .
8. Now Click on Browse , then select File ( bookmarks.html ) that you have saved and then Click on Next .
9. Now Select Favorites Folder and then Click on Import .
10. Now you will see Successfully Massage and then Finish .
Now you can have been accessed your all bookmaks from Firefox to Internet Explorer. Enjoy It.