Run Specific Program Automatically at User Log On
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC with USB Drive.
- How to Change “Welcome” Text message at Log on In Windows 7.
- How to Password Protected Hard Drive In Windows 7.
- How to Display Your Name In the Windows Taskbar Clock.
1. Click on Start, then type gpedit.msc in the search Option, then press Enter.
2. On the Local Group Policy editor Window, Navigate User Configuration => Administrative Templates => system => Logon, then In the Right pane Double-Click on Run these program at user logon.
Set Startup Program
Application name Executable file Name
Microsoft Word winword.exe
Internet Explorer iexplore.exe
Enter these Executable file name of the Program in the Value box, then Click on Ok
5. Now Close Group Policy Editor Windows.
Now Restart Restart or Logoff your Windows 7 PC, Then you will see both program 1. Microsoft word and Internet Explorer will open automatically. There is no need to open manually. It will save your valuable time. Now have learn that how to run specific program automatically at User Log on with the help of this article.
- How to Disable Lock Screen In Windows 10.
- How to Reduce PowerPoint Presentation Files.
- How to Change Windows 7 Start Button Easily.
- How to Find Last Shutdown time in windows 7.
- How to Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 7.
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7.
- How to Enable Write Protection on USB Flash Drive.