You can can Pin a Folder to Taskbar in Windows 7 to easy access, You can access folder with a single click on taskbar. Windows 7 has great feature to Pin Drive, Folder, Program, Webpage on Taskbar and Make easy access. You don’t need to go folder location to access if you have pinned that folder on taskbar. Its a Very easy to Pin folder on Taskbar.
Pin a Folder to Taskbar in Windows 7
1. First Go to that Folder which you want to Pin on Taskbar .
2. Now Right-click on folder (Software), then click on Send to and then Click on Desktop (Create Shortcut) .
3. Now on your Desktop Right-click on Folder Software Shortcut then Click on Properties .
4. Now on the Shortcut Tab then in the Target field type explorer before folder path now give space in between and then Click on Apply .
5. Now If you want to Change Folder Icon then Click on Change Icon then Select Icon and then Click on Ok and then again Click on OK .
6. Now on the Desktop Right-click on Shortcut(software) folder and then Click on Pin to Taskbar .
7. Now You will see that you Folder has been Pinned on Taskbar . Now you can Access folder with single Click .
See Video Also
- How to Display Your Name on Windows 7 Taskbar
- How to Pin Drive on Windows 7 Taskbar
- How to Prevent Change to Start button and Taskbar Setting In Windows 7
- Display Custom Message on Log On Screen In Windows 7