[post_ad]If you want to Enable Remote assistance in Windows server 2008 R2 then you will see Remote Assistance option Grey out ( Disable ) By default . In other Operating system Remote Assistance Enable by default .
you have to Install Remote assistance feature to Enable Remote Assistance in Windows Server 2008 .
Look at the figure Remote assistance option is Disable
Follow these steps to Enable Remote assistance ………….
1. Click on Server manager icon on Task bar .
2. Click on Feature, then Click on Add Feature on Right side windows .
3. Select Remote Assistance Check box , then Click on Next .
4. Now on the following windows Click on Install .
5. Now installation in progress After complete Installation, then click on Close .
Now Remote Assistance option has been Enabled