[post_ad]Hibernate is a Power saving feature in windows . when system will Hibernate then all then open document and program put on your Hard Disk , then Shutdown your Computer . It is the Power saving state of your Windows and in this state there is no power using by the system . When will you start again your Computer then all your program will be resume as well as .
Follow these step to Enable Hibernate in Windows 7
1. Click on Start , then Click on Control panel .
2. Click on Power Option on Control Panel Windows
3. Click on Change when the Computer Sleeps .
4. Click on Changed advanced Power setting .
5. On the Power Option Windows Navigate Sleep option , then Click on Hibernate after and Set the Time for Hibernation .then Apply and Ok.
6. Now if you want to Hibernate the System , then Click on Start Button , then Click on Hibernate on Power Option.