You can Enable and disable Hibernate in Windows 7. Hibernate is a Power saving feature in windows. when system will Hibernate then all then open document and program put on your Hard Disk , then Shutdown your Computer. It is the Power saving state of your Windows and in this state there is no power using by the system. When will you start again your Computer then all your program will be resume as well as .
Enable and disable Hibernate
1. Click on Start , then Click on Control panel .
2. Click on Power Option on Control Panel Windows
3. Click on Change when the Computer Sleeps.
Enable Hibernate In Windows 7
4. Click on Changed advanced Power setting .
5. On the Power Option Windows Navigate Sleep option , then Click on Hibernate after and Set the Time for Hibernation .then Apply and Ok.
6. Now if you want to Hibernate the System , then Click on Start Button , then Click on Hibernate on Power Option.