Windows 7 has a great feature that you can Display Message on Log On Screen. That message can be warning message, welcome message etc. This message will show before Log on screen .
You can add message at startup screen through Registry editor. Registry editing is very critical thing so that be care full when you going to to edit Registry.
Display Message on Log On Screen in Windows 7
Read Also – Shutdown your PC From Mobile Phone
1. Click on Start Button and Type Regedit in search box and then Click on Regedit.exe under Programs.
2. Now on the Registry editor window , Navigate Following Key —
3. Now On the Right Pane Double-click on legalnoticecation .
4. Now a windows will prompt then Type Title Message in Value Data field and then click Ok.
5. Now Double-click on legalnoticetext on the Right pane.
6. Now again a windows will prompt then Type your Message in the Value Data Field and then Click on Ok.
7. Now Close Registry Editor Windows and then Restart your Computer .
8. After restart computer you will see that your message will Display before Log Screen on Windows 7.
- How to Shutdown and Restart Mac OS X Using Terminal
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Mac OS X Automatically
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Windows 7 Automatically
- How to Disable Shutdown Power Button From Start Menu In Windows 7
- How to Add Google Drive to Windows Send to Menu
- How to Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Create Custom Start Menu In Windows 8
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC with USB Drive
- How to Remotely Lock a Lost Android Phone
Watch Tutorial Video Also