Display Message on Log On Screen in Mac OS X is the Great Feature of Mac. You can add your custom message on the login screen . This message can be anything . You can alert to log on user on the computer by that message before login. This feature come from Mac OS 10.7 ( Mac OS X Lion ). This also can be display when your computer is lock.
Display message on Log On Screen in Mac OS
1. Click on the Apple Menu and the Click on System Preferences.. .
2. Now Click on Security & Privacy on the System Preferences windows .
3. Now on the General Tab, Click on the Lock Icon to unlock for the make changes . then you have to Put Administrator User ID and Password .
Now Enable Show a message when the screen is locked check box , then Click on Set Lock Message .
4. Now Type your Message in the Set a message to Display on the lock screen Box field . you can type any thing what do you want to Display on Screen and then Click on Ok .
5. Now Restrat or Log Out your Computer then you will see the Message on the Login Screen . What you have type in the Box.
Watch Tutorial Video