You can create Share Folder in Windows 7 for access from another Computer. Its very great feature in Computer Networking. You can share any folder then you can access that shared folder from any where in your Local Networks. There is no need to External drive like Pendrive, CD drive, etc. to Transfer data on computer to another Computer. Its a great way to share your data across your Local Area Network. You can share Folder for specific user or Everyone. you can also deny any specific user or group to access shared folder within your Local Area Network.
Create Share Folder In Windows 7
- How to Delete Run Command History in Windows 7.
- How to Remote Desktop Connection History In Windows 7.
- How to Restrict Access to removable Device In Windows 10.
- How to Reset Windows 7 Password Without CD or Software.
1. Click on Start , then Click on My Computer, then Double-Click on Any Drive.
2. Right Click on Folder (ComNetworks) which is you want to Share, then Click on Properties.
3. Click on Sharing tab, then Click on Share...
4. Click on Drop-Down menu and select Everyone, Then Click on Share.
5. Click on Done To Complete Sharing.
- How to Change the “Shutting Down….” text message in Windows 7.
- How to create your Own Run Command in Windows 7.
- How to Password Protected Hard Drive In Windows 7.
- How to Shutdown your PC from Mobile Phone using Email
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on your Android Phone.
- How to Change Windows 7 Start button easily.
- How to Add Multiple Time Zone Clock on Windows 7 Taskbar.