You can Configure Microsoft Outlook 2007 to send and receive mails from your E-mail Account. For send and Receive E-mails you must have to correctly Configure MS Outlook. MS Outlook support only one E-mails account to an MS Outlook Profile. There is feature in MS outlook that, you can configure any Email service provider such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail etc. Also custom domain can be configure. Microsoft Outlook 2007 is Microsoft product, Its a inbuilt tool in Microsoft office. You you install MS office then MS outlook available there. You will have to enable check box to install.
Configure Microsoft Outlook 2007
1. Click on Start button, then Click Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. Go to the Tools menu bar, then Click on Account settings.
3. Click the E-mail tab, then click on New. To create new Email profile.
4. Add E-mail account wizard open, then click on manually Configure server setting or additional server types.
5. Select Internet E-mail radio button, then Click on Next.
6. Now Enter E-mail setting -:
Your Name – Enter User name , such as Rakesh kumar
E-mail address– Enter E-mail address which you want to configure
Account Type– Select account type POP3 or IMAP
Incoming mail server– pop3.wipro.com
Outgoing mail server(SMTP)– smtp.wipro.com
User name – Rakesh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Then click on More setting..
7. Click on Outgoing tab, then click My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication, then select Use same setting as my incoming mail server.
8. Port number should be set 110 , under Incoming server(POP3):
Port number should be set 587, under Outgoing Server(SMTP)
Then click on Ok
9. Click Next , then Finish.
Now you will see that Your Email getting arrive, I will take some times to access all email from your domain exchange server. I hope this article will help you to Configure Microsoft Outlook 2007. If you will face any problem then write in comment box. Thanks.