Add Control Panel to My Computer in Windows 7 is the Great feature of Windows. In windows XP this feature is quit easy to do but in Windows 7 and Vista is not easy to get like windows XP. When we will add control panel to the my computer then it will easy to access . We can also access control panel from Start menu.
How to Add Control Panel to My Computer In Windows 7
Read Also – Enable Telnet Client in Windows 7
1. First of all Click on Start Menu, then Type regedit in search box and then Press Enter .
2. Now On the Registry editor Windows Browse below Key-—
2. Now Right-click on Namespace then Click on New and then Click on Key.
3. Now rename the New Key with below Text –
After done this setting it will look like below Image .
4. Now Close Registry Editor Windows .
Read Also – Complete Guide of Windows 7 Start Menu
Now Refresh your Computer Explorer Windows or Restart Your Computer then you will see that Control Panel has been added to the My Computer Windows .
Now it will easy to to access from My Computer Windows . you don’t need to go on the start menu.You can also add more feature to the My Computer Windows.