You can Give Administrative Rights to the User in Windows 7. Suppose you have created another ( DIT ) user in your local machine. Now you want that DIT user perform task like as an Administrator. Then you will have to give Full Administrative Permission to the DIT user.
Give Administrative Rights to the User
1. Click on Start button , then Right-Click on My Computer then select Manage .
2. In the Computer Management Windows , Navigate Local user and Group , then Click on User , then in the Right pane , Right-click on DIT User and then Click on Properties.
3. On the DIT Properties Windows Click on Member Of Tab , then Click on Add .
4. On the Select Group Windows click on Advance .
5. Click on Find Now , then Select Administrators in the search result , then Click on OK.
6. Now Click on OK . and Then Apply OK .
Now DIT user have Right like as an Administrator