You can forward emails from old Gmail account to New Gmail Account. Suppose you have created new Gmail account and you want your emails automatically transfer from old Gmail account to New Gmail account and you can merge all Gmail account to one Gmail account. there is no need to log in your all gmail account to check emails. Login in to only one gmail account you can check all Emails of other account.
Forward Emails from Old Gmail account to New Gmail account
2. Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP, then select Enable POP for all mail and Click on Save change .
6. Now it will asked for you want to send mail from new gmail account using odl gmail address . click on yes or else click on No.
7. Now you have choosen yes , type Name and inf you want to use old email address to reply and email address from new gmail account , then click on Next Step .
8. Now click on send Verification code , to send Verification code in to old gmail account .
9. Now you will have to open Old gmail account and Copy the verification code and paste in to the text box then Click on verify .
Now your Old account has been Verify not All incoming mail will be forward on New Gmail account .
- How to Block Sender In Gmail.
- How to Transfer From AOL to Gmail
- How to Read Gmail Emails Offline on Your PC
- How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently
- How to Add Multiple Email Address in Single Gmail Account
- How to Block Sender In Yahoo Emails
- How to Block Email Sender In Hotmail
- How to Block Sender In Mac OS X Mail