If you want to find Last shutdown time in Windows 7 of you PC. There is feature in windows 7 through which you can know exact shutdown Date and Time. Some time something happend wrong on your PC then you can get all event detail of PC such as Shutdown, Restart, Log Off time. Even you can know which user has shutdown and restart PC.
Note – PC Should be login with Administrator Account to find it.
Find Last Shutdown Time In Windows 7
1. First of all Click on Start Button then Type Run then Press Enter. Then Type eventvwr.msc then Click ok.
Press Windows + R key from Keyboard and then type eventvwr.msc and then Press Enter.
2. Now Event Viewer (Local) windows opened, Now Under the Event Viewer section Expand Windows Logs option. Then Right-click on System Option. And then Click on Filter Current Log… .
3. Now on the Filter Current Log Dialog box, Click on Event Sources Drop-Down Menu then scroll down and Select USER32 Check box.
4. Now again on the Filter Current Log Dialog Box, In the <All Event IDs> field type 1074 and then Click on OK.
5. Now you will get all Shutdown and Restart Time and Date List on the Middle Pane. Click on Any Information list. Then will get detail on General tab Shutdown type is Power Off. and its showing Shutdown date and time. also its showing which User Shutdown PC on that Time .
6. Now When you will click on another Information from List then it will show Restart Detail of your PC.
7. Now you can close Event Viewer Windows.
Watch Tutorial Video Also
- How to Shutdown Your Computer From Mobile Phone Using Email
- How to Speed Up Shtdown Time In Windows 7
- How to Change Shutdown Power Button In Windows 7
- How to Disable Shutdown Button From Start Menu In Windows 7
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown your Mac OS X Automatically
- How to Create Schedule to Automatic Shutdown In Windows 7
- How to Change “Welcome” text Message at Log on In Windows 7
- How to Change “Shutting down … ” Text Message In Windows 7