In Windows 7, there is a feature you can Enable and Disable Folder Option In Windows 7 from Windows explorer , Control panel etc. you can disable folder option to prevent your setting in Folder option.
Disable Folder Option In Windows 7
1. Click on Start Menu , then Type gpedit.msc in search Box option and Press Enter .
2. In the Local Group Policy Editor Windows, Navigate User Configuration => Administrative template => Windows Component then Double-click on Windows Explorer .
3. Click on Winodws Explorer , then on the Right pane Double-click on Remove the Folder Option menu item from the Tools Menu .
4. Click on Enabled radio button , then Click on Apply then Ok .
Now Folder option Disabled from Tools menu Bar and If you want to Enable then Click on Not Configure radio Button
- How to Disable Shutdown down Button from Start menu in Windows 7
- How to Prohibit Access to LAN Connection Properties in windows 7 via Group Policy
- How to Prevent installing software from Removable media source in Windows 7
- How to disable Search Box Option from Start menu in Windows 7
- How to Prevent Access to Registry Editing Tool Via Group policy in Windows 7
- How to prevent access to Command prompt in Windows 7 via Group policy