Automatic Apps Update in Android Phone is default feature of Google Play Store. Google Play store contains all Apps of Android phone. If you are facing problem that you Internet Data during apps update and you want to turn off automatic update. There is also feature is that you can update your apps manually and also you can do setting that its update only in Wi-Fi connectivity.
Read Also – Control your PC with Android Phone
Enable/Disable Automatic Update in Android Phone.
1. First of all go to your Android Mobile phone and then Tap on Play Store.
2. Now On the Play Store Tap on Menu Icon (Three Horizontal Line) and then Tap on Settings. you should have to login with your Google Play store account.
3. Now on Settings dialog box Tap on Auto-update Apps option.
Disable Auto-Update Apps in Android
4. Now to Turn- off auto Apps Update, Tap on Do Not auto update apps radio button.
Enable Auto-Update Apps in Android
5. Now to Turn-on auto-update apps again Tap on Auto-Update Apps option from setting Dialog box.
There is two option
- Auto-Update apps any time. Data charge may apply – If you select this option then it will use your Internet Data to update Apps.
- Auto-Update Apps over Wi-Fi Only – If you don’t want to spend your Internet data then you can select Auto-update Apps over Wi-Fi it will update only in Wi-Fi Connectivity.
Now you will able to Turn-on and turn of Auto-apps-update on your Smartphones.