Enable Google Chrome Autofill is the Great way to save your Web Froms. Its save your time from fill web form again and again. With the help of this feature your can save your Information on Google chrome autofill then it future there is no need to put your information again and again like as Name, Contact street address and Credit Card Information. You can also save your Credit card Information on Google Chrome Autofill. then i you will purchase anything online then no need to credit card Information again and again.
Enable Google Chrome Autofill
1. First of all Launch Google Chrome, then Click on Chrome Menu on the top-right corner and then Click on Settings.
2. Now on the Setting Windows, Scroll Down and then Click on Show Advance Settings
3. Now again scroll down and find Password and Forms section, After found Click on Manage autofill Settings link under Password and Forms Section.
4. Now Autofill setting window will open then Click on Add new street address to fill your Address Information Form. You can save your complete contact Information
Credit Card – To fill the Information of Credit card click on Add New Credit Card then fill your credit card information
Now Click on Done. then you will see that your address has been saved, If you want to edit the Double-click on It and then Click on Done to Save.
Delete/Remove Autofill Forms Entries
5. To Delete autofill forms Entries, Again click on Manage Autofill Settings then Select your Entry and then Click on X Button, and then Click on Done button.
Disable Autofill Forms in Google Chrome
6. To Disable go the Password and forms section then Uncheck Enable Autofill to fill out web forms in single click Check Box.
Now Exit from Google Chrome Setting Windows.