Enable Firewall on Mac OS X Mavericks. If you want to to prevent your computer from unauthorized accessing then you will have to enable Firewall. In Mac OS Mavericks Firewall Prevent unwanted connection from internet. It will automatically block unwanted connection and will save your Important data. You can allow or block Specific Application, Port and network connection with customize firewall.
- How to Configure Firewall In Windows 7
- What is Firewall
- Enable/Disable Windows Defender in Windows 7
- How to Setup Parental Control in Mac OS X
1. First Click on Apple menu and then Click on System Preferences .
2. Now Click on Security & Privacy Icon .
3. Now Click on the Firewall Tab and then Click on Turn On Firewall .
3. Now you will see Indication Firewall: On .
Now Firewall has been activated, If you want to change another setting on Firewall then Click on Firewall Option. You can Block Specific Application and Network connection .