You can Enable Color Windows Title bar in windows 10. By default there is White windows title bar in Windows 10. Its a great feature in windows 10 that you can select your own color on title bar. But on the previous version of windows like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP can’t change. Without color on title bar user sometime confuse that whether windows selected or not selected.
Enable Color Title Bar In Windows 10
Read Also -:
- How to Add and Remove Folders on Start menu in Windows 10.
- How to Switch between Start Menu and Start Screen In Windows 10.
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC with USB Drive.
- How to Display your name in the Windows Taskbar Clock.
- How to Change “Welcome” text message at Log on In Windows 7.
1. First of all Press Windows Key +R, then Type below command on the Run Command field. Then Click on OK.
2. Now Select aero folder then Press CTRL +C to Copy Folder, Then Press CTRL +V to paste it on themes folder. This is for make copy of aero folder.
3. Now Folder access Denied dialog box will pop then Click on Continue button. May it will interrupt during copy then Select Do this for all current items check box. Then Click on Skip.
4. Now you will see aero folder has been copy successfully with name aero-copy.
5. Now Rename aero-copy into Color, then UAC will prompt then Click on Continue to rename it.
6. Now go to Color folder which you have renamed, Then Rename aero.msstyles into color.msstyles . Then it will see prompt UAC then Click on Continue.
7. Now go to en-US folder, then rename aero.msstyles.mui into color.msstyles.mui. Then UAC will prompt then Click on Continue.
8. Now Again go to Themes folder, then Right-Click on aero.theme file then Click on Copy. or Press CTRL+C to copy.
9. Now press CTRL+V on Desktop to paste aero.theme file on desktop. Then rename aero.theme into color.theme. then Right-click on color.theme file then open with Notepad.
10. Now Scroll down and find [Visualstyles] section. now under Visualstyles section find below line code.
Now edit above code with below code, means put color instead of aero.
Now Click on File and then Save it.
11. Now Select color.theme file on desktop then Press CTRL + X to Cut it. And Go to
C:\windows\Resources\Themes folder then Press CTRL +V to Paste It. Now UAC will prompt then Click on Continue to confirm copy.
12. Now Double-Click on color.theme file to activate it. Now you will have Windows Title bar color has been change. Now color come back on Windows 10 PC.
Now it you want to Windows 10 original title bar, means get back without color title bar then Double-Click on aero.theme file to activate original theme.
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phone.
- Top 10 New feature In Windows 10.
- How to Remove 100 MB System Reserve Partition In Windows 7.
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7.
- How to Turn your Windows 7 Laptop Into Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Security and Control Feature Guide For Windows 7.
- How to Turn On or Turn Off Check Box to Select Item In Windows 8.
- How to Set Time Limit for Standard User In Windows 7.
- Complete Guide of Windows 7 Start Menu.
- How to Display your Name on the Windows Taskbar Clock.
- How to Shutdown Your Computer From Mobile Phone.