You can Enable and disable Taskbar button group in windows 7. When more then one same Program Open in windows 7 just Example multiple Internet Explorer then all Internet Explorer Icon will be in the group on Task bar . if you want to Disable Grouping of program Button on task the it will show separate icon of Same program on task bar. First let me Explain means of group of Same program in example ..
Enable and Disable Taskbar Button Group
- How to Change “Shutting Down…” text message in Windows 7.
- How to Turn your Windows 7 Laptop into WiFi Hotspot.
- How to Display message on Logon Screen In Windows 7.
- How to Encrypt USB drive with BitLocker in Windows 7.
- How to Create Virtual Hard Drive (VHD) in Windows 7.
- How to Take Windows 7 Backup to Network Location.
- How to Change Logon Screen Background Image In Windows 7.
If Enabled Taskbar Icon Group of Similer Program – You are seeing below image Similer program icon will be in the Group .
If Disabled Taskbar Icon Group – You are seeing below image Similer program icon are not in the Group .
Follows these steps to Enable and Disable taskbar button grouping
1. First Right-click on Taskbar and then Click on Propertise .
2. Now Click on the Taskbar tab , then Click on Drop-down menu in Taskbar buttons Section .
To Enable Taskbar Group Always – Select Always Combine , hide Lables .
To Disable Taskbar Group – Select Never Combine .
3. After Selection Click on Apply and then OK.