You can Enable and Disable Startup Sound in Windows 7. Its a great feature in windows operating system that. Windows Startup sound is very interesting to hear and indication of the starting computer. When you feel that Windows Startup sound is irritating. then you can disable Startup sound in windows 7.
Enable and Disable Startup Sound in Windows 7
1. First of all Login in Windows 7 with administrator account. Right-click on Windows Desktop and then Click on Personalize .
2. Now Click on the Sound link on the Personalize Panel .
3. Now Click on Sound tab. Then on the bottom uncheck Play Windows Startup Sound check Box to Disable Windows Startup Sound .
If you want to Enable Windows Startup sound. Then Check Play Windows Startup Sound Check Box.
4. Now Click on Apply and then click on Ok.
Now Restart your Windows 7 PC. Then you will see that Start Startup Sound has been disabled on your Computer.
- How to Change “Shutting Down…) Text message In Windows 7
- How to Create System Restore Point In Windows 7
- How to Pin Website on Start Screen In Windows 8.1
- How to Disable Lock Screen in Windows 8.1
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock Your PC With USB Flash Drive
- How to Run Program Automatically at Startup In Mac OS X
- How to Disable USB Drive on Mac OS X
- How to Create Schedule to shutdown Mac OS X Automatically