Enable and Disable Gadgets in Windows 7
- Complete Guide of Windows 7 Start Menu
- Disable Search Box Option from Start Menu In Windows 7
- Enable Run Command on Start Menu In Windows 7
2. Now Local group Policy Editor Windows open, Now Navigate User Configuration => administrative Templates => Windows Components => Desktop Gadgets and then on the Right pane Right- Click on Turn off desktop gadget and then Click on Edit.
3. Now Click on Enable radio button to Disable gadget then click on Apply and then Ok.
Now gadgets has been disable , if user will try to add gadget on windows 7 desktop it it will Show massage like below Image .