You can Enable and Disable fast Startup in Windows 10. Windows 10 comes with great feature and very useful feature to customize Speedup. In this tutorial i will show you step by step to do it. Its help to start your PC faster then normal. You can make faster Shutdown and Hibernate your windows 10 PC. Hibernate means when hibernate PC then again start PC then your session will resume. There no means of fast shutdown is that Shutdown your PC from Power Button. Now a days this feature is very useful because peoples very less time for multitasking work. So they want system process should be faster.
Enable and Disable Fast Startup
- How to Find Last Shutdown Time In Windows 7
- How to Create Schedule to Shutdown Mac OS X Automatically.
- How to Shutdown Your Computer from Mobile Phone Using Email.
- How to Create Schedule to Automatically Shutdown in Windows 7
- First of Go to your Windows 10 PC then Type Control Panel in search box and then Click on Control Panel.
- Now on the Control Panel Windows Click on Power Options.
3. Now on the Power options windows on the left pane Click on Choose what the power button does option.
4. Now Under Define power button and turn on password protection section, Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable option.
Enable Fast Startup Windows 10
5. Now to Enable Fast Startup, Enable Turn on fast startup (recommended) check box under Shutdown settings. It will make your pc fast after shutdown. Restart will not affected. Then Click on Save Changes.
Disable Fast Startup Windows 10
6. To Disable fast startup windows 10, Uncheck Turn on fast Startup (Recommended) check box under shutdown settings. Then Click on Save Changes. Now Fast startup has been disabled.
Now when you will disable fast startup then Boot time will be increase comparison to normal boot time. You will have to enable hibernate setting from power options windows.
- How to Change Shutdown Power Button In Windows 7
- How to Disable Shutdown Power Button from Start Menu In Windows 7.
- How to Create Shutdown and Restart button on Desktop in Windows 7.
- How to Prevent Access to Disk Drive In Windows 10.
- How to Disable Right-click Context Menu on Desktop In Windows 10.
- How to Enable Color Title bar in Window 10.
- How to Lock and Unlock Your Windows PC With USB Drive