You can edit Hosts file in Windows 7 in different way comparison to Windows XP. Now i try to tell you how can you edit Hosts and save Hosts file in windows 7. Its require administrator rights to edit and save it. In windows XP is very easy to edit and save. Hosts file used to Map IP address and Hostname In Operating System.
Step by Step Edit Hosts File in Windows 7
1. Click on Start button, then type Notepad in Search box , then Right-click on Notepad and then Click Run as Administrator .
- How to Block A Websites on Mac OS Using Terminal
- How to Turn your Windows 7 Laptop Into WiFi Hostspot
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Create Batch File to Copy Folder to Network Lacation
- How to Set Time Limit For Standard User In Windows 7
- Security and Control Feature Guide In Windows 7
- How to Change Mac Address of Computer In Window 7
- How to Create Task to Display Message Reminder In Windows 7
- How to Disable Welcome Log On Screen In Windows 7
- How to Display Message on Log On Screen In Windows 7
- How to Shutdown your Computer From Mobile Phone