You can download and install iOS 9 on iPhone and iPad. iOS 9 is latest and final version of operating system launched by apple for apple devices. Its a greatest operating system comes with advance feature such as Smooth performance, Faster siri, Battery optimization, Content blocker, iCloud drive etc. One of the main feature is split view in multitasking feature in iPad. One main thing is that you can update only that device which is running iOS version. There are some device compatible with iOS 9 and some is not compatible. Below i am showing you a table which Apple device is compatible with iOS 9.
Download and Install iOS 9 on iPhone and iPad
- Apple Launch iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus with 3D Touch Display.
- Top 5 Android Phone Games
- How to Downgrade Windows 10 to Previous OS.
- How to Backup your Mac OS with Time Machine.
iOS 9 Device Compatibility List
|iPhone 4S||iPad 2||iPod touch 5|
|iPhone 5||iPad 3||iPod touch 6|
|iPhone 5c||iPad 4|
|iPhone 5s||iPad mini 1 , 2 , 3 and 4.|
|iPhone 6||iPad air 1 and iPad air 2|
|iPhone 6 Plus|
|iPhone 6s Plus|
Backup iOS Device
To Update Apple device from iOS 8 to iOS 9 first of all you will have to take backup of your device for data safety and clean installation. Because during update your data might be lost. There is two way to take backup iCloud and iTunes. But I suggest you to take backup with the help of iTunes on your PC or Mac. Because it will store your backup data on you local PC or Mac Drive which will easy to restore. iTunes is work like mediator between user and Apple Device.
- First of all connect your Apple Device with PC or mac. Then launch iTunes latest verison application.
- Now Click on File, then Click on Devices and then Click on Backup.
- Now Click on Backup now.
Upgrade to iOS 9
After successfully complete backup you will have to make space to install iOS 9. To upgrade with iOS 9 there is two way iTunes or iOS device. Now let to do with iOS device because it can direct download and install. Now ioS 9 available an over the Air Download. Make sure your Mobile device connected with wi-fi, not with mobile data because mobile data might be intrrupt.
- Go to your device, Open Setting App, then tap on general.
- Now Tap on Software update. Now it will check for update, if iOS 9 update will available then it will show that update is available.
- Now Tap on Download and Install. Then it will download after download it will ask for install update then tap on install.
Now you have to monitor that device do not disconnect during download and install. It will take few minute to install it. After successfully install and update your device will reboot automatically. Now you will see that iOS 9 Operating system has been installed on your Apple Device. Enjoy it.