You can Downgrade Windows 10 to Previous OS such as Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. As we know that Microsoft launch latest version of Windows is Windows 10. Its comes with many advance and useful feature. There is also recovery option through which we can downgrade very easily. It can only downgrade only those pc which upgraded from windows 7 or Windows 8.1. If Windows 10 install on fresh PC then you can’t able to downgrade.
One more thing is ensure that Old Windows file should not be deleted. Once deleted old Windows File then there is no any chance to revert back on previous version.
Downgrade Windows 10 to Previous OS
- How to Prevent access to Disk Drive In Windows 10.
- How to Enable Color Title bar In Windows 10.
- How to Create and Run Virtual Machine In Windows 10.
- How to Switch between Start Menu and Start Screen In Windows 10.
- First of all Click on Start button and then Click on Settings option.
2. Now on the Settings Windows Click on Update & Security options.
3. Now Update & Security dialog box will open, then on the left pane Click on Recovery option. Now the Right pane you will get the option is “Go back to Windows 7” or “Go back to Windows 8.1“, Then Click on Get Started.
4. Now the next dialog box will prompt, Its is asking that Why are you going back ?. You will have to give reason and then Click on Next.
5. Now It will ask for confirmation, Confirm and go ahead…. Then it will take some time to restore you PC into previous version. During these period you won’t able to use you PC.
After successfully restored It will start with Previous version of Windows Operating system. Now Enjoy with your favourite operating system.
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC with USB Drive.
- How to Use PC Internet Connection On Android Phone.
- How to Display Your Name on Windows Taskbar Clock.
- How to Shutdown Your PC from Mobile Phone using Mobile Phone.
- How to Change “Welcome” text message at Logon in Windows 7.
- How to Record your Screen Using VLC Media Player
- How to Enable Write Protection on USB Flash Drive.
- How to Create Password Reset disk in Windows 7.