You can Disable the Lock Screen In Windows 8.1 through Group Policy Editor. A Screen Just before login screen which is show Information known as Lock Screen. Its Show Current Time and date on your Lock Screen. After Click on it you will Login Screen where you will have to Put Password to login. You can set your own Custom Image and also create slide show as a Lock Screen. Its First time came in Windows Desktop.
Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 8.1
1. First of Login on your Windows 8.1 PC with Administrator user.
2. Now Press Windows Key + R from Keyboard. Type GPEDIT.MSC on Run Command Dialog Box and then Press Enter.
3. Now you will see Local Group Policy Editor Windows has been open. You will have to Navigate Below steps.
Computer Configuration => Administrative Template => Control Panel
After Navigate above key Click on Personalization under Control Panel. Now on the Right-pane Double Click on Do not display the lock screen.
Right-Click on Do not display the lock screen then Click on Edit .
4. Now Select Enable radio button and then Click on Apply then OK.
Now Close Group Local Policy Editor Windows. Restart your PC for Apply settings which you have done.
After Restart your Windows 8 PC then It will skip Lock Screen and direct show Login Screen instead of Lock Screen.
Enable Lock Screen In Windows 8
To Re-enable Lock Screen Follow above steps from 1 to 3. Then Select Not Configured instead of Enabled. Restart your PC then you will see your lock screen before Login Screen.
- How to Add and Remove Power Button on Start Screen In Windows 8.1
- How to Prevent Access to Control Panel and PC Settings In Windows 8
- How to Prevent User to Customize Start Screen In Windows 8
- How to Create Custom Start Menu In Windows 8 on taskbar
- How to Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 7
- How to Password Protect Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- Create Batch File to Copy Folder to Network Location In Windows 7
- How to set time limit for standard users in windows 7
- How to change mac address of windows 7 PC
- How to Shutdown your PC From Mobile Phone using Email