You can disable the Lock screen in Windows 10 operating system. First time lock screen feature comes with Windows 8 operating system. When your windows 10 boot up or wakeup from sleep then first screen will be Lock screen. After that you Then you will have to Click with mouse or swipe up on screen to go ahead. There is many inbuilt picture for your lock screen in windows 10. You can disable it for save your time and can direct access login screen.
There is two way to disable lock screen
- Group Policy Editor
- Registry Editor
Disable the Lock Screen using Group Policy
- How to Disable Lock Screen in Windows 8.1
- How to Enable and Disable Fast Startup in Windows 10.
- How to Downgrade Windows 10 to Previouse Operating System.
- How to Prevent access to Disk Drive In Windows 10
- First of all type gpedit.msc in search box and then Click on gpedit.msc from search result.
2. Now on the Local group Policy editor windows Navigate below Key
Computer Configuration => Administrative Templates => Control Panel => Personalization
Now on the Right pane Right-click on Do not display the lock screen and then Click on edit.
3. Now Select Enabled radio button and then Click on apply and Ok.
4. Now Close Group policy editor windows then Log off or Restart your PC. Now you will see that Lock screen has been skipped and you will be on Login screen.
Disable Lock screen using Registry Editor
- First of all type regedit in search box and then Click on regedit option in search result.
2. Now on the Registry editor windows Navigate below key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE => Software => Policies => Microsoft => Windows
Now on the Windows Section find out Personalization, If Personalization not available then Right-click on right pane, Then Click on New and then Click on Key.
3. Now type name of New Key is Personalization.
4. Now Navigate Personalization key, then on the Right-pane, Right-click then Click on New and then Click on DWORD (32-bit) Value.
Now Give name is NoLockScreen.
5. Now Right-Click on NoLockScreen key which you have created. Then Click on Modify.
6. Now in the value data field set value 1 and then Click on OK.
7. Now Close registry editor windows.
Now when you will restart your windows pc or Log off then you will not able to see Lock screen again.
- How to Disable Right-Click Context menu on Desktop In Windows 10.
- How to Enable Color Title Bar In Windows 10.
- How to Create and Run Virtual machine In Windows 10 Using Hyper-V.
- How to Remove 100 MB System reserved Partition In Windows 7.
- How to change Windows 7 Start button easily.
- How to Find Last Shutdown Time In Windows 7.
- How to change “Welcome” text message at logon in Windows 7
- How to Lock and Unlock your PC using USB Drive.
- How to Use PC Internet Connection on Android Phones.