Disable Shutdown Button
2. Local Computer Policy Editor windows Opened , then Navigate
User Configuration => Administrative Template => Start Menu and Task bar, then on the Right pane Double-Click on Remove and prevent access to the shutdown, Restart , Sleep and Hibernate command .
3. Click on Enable Radio button, then click on Apply , then OK
Now you will see change on Start Menu that Shut down and Restart button has been Disable. Now guest user only can switch user and lock down your PC. And your PC is Safe.
- How to Enable and disable Hibernate in Windows 7
- How to Disable Lock Screen In Windows 10.
- How to Disable Right Click on Windows 10 Desktop.
- How to Display Message on Log On Screen In Windows 7.