You can disable Search Box Option from Start menu in Windows 7. Search Box is a Option on Start Menu which is help to search any program very easy way. If you want to start any program then you can type the name of program only few key then your program list will show in All program. If you wan to disable Search Box then…
disable Search Box Option from Start menu
1. Click On Start Button , then Click on Control Panel .
2. Click on Programs and Features on the Control panel items windows.
3. Click on Turn Windows Feature on or off on the Program and feature Wizard
4. Click on Windows Search box to Un check the Check Box , then Click on Yes , then Click on OK
5. Then It will take Few minutes After that it will Ask For Restart the Computer, then Click on Restart Now .
6. After Restart you will see change in Start menu .Search Box Option Has been Disabled From Start Menu.