you can disable installed programs in Windows 7, from Programs and Features in the Control Panel in Windows 7. when you disable it Program will not show on the Programs and Features in the Control Panel. Its for Security purpose. If you don’t want that other people can remove program from your computer then you can hide program.
Disable Installed Programs from “Programs and Features”
- How to Prevent user to Delete Printer in Windows 7
- How to Prevent Access to Drive in Windows 7
- How to Prevent Access to Command Prompt in Windows 7
- How to Prevent user to Install New Program in Windows 7
1. First of Click on Start Button and then Type in search Box Gpedit.msc and then Press Enter.
2. Now on the Group policy Editor Navigate User Configuration => Administrative Template => Control Panel => Programs and then On the Right Pane Select Hide “Programs and Features” Page .
3. Now Right-Click on Hide “Programs and Features” page and then Click on Edit .
4.Now Click on Enable Radio Button and then Click on Apply and then Ok and then Close Group Policy Editor Windows.
5. Now you see that All programs from“Programs and Features” has been disable. there in no any program in Listing. no one can see which program you have installed on your computer.