Disable Backing up data to a network Location in Windows 7 is very useful for Data Backup. In windows user you can take backup of your system to a network Location. if you want to prevent user to backup data to a network location then you can disable specific user to take backup to network location by Group policy. Its a Best way to Prevent your Windows Backup from unauthorized access with the help of this Feature. Group Policy Editor will allow you to block Disable it.
Disable Backing up Data to a Network Location
1. Click on start button , then type gpedit.msc in search box and press Enter .
2. Local Group Policy Editor windows, Navigate User Configuration => Administrator Templates => Windows Components => Backup then Click on Client , then in the left pane Right-Click on Prevent backing up to network location and then click on Edit .
Disable Windows 7 Backup to Network Drive
3. Click on Enable Radio button , then Click on Apply and Ok .
4 . Close Group policy editor windows.
Now you have been disabled Windows Backup to Network Location features. No anyone can take your Data Backup from your Computer.
- How to Share Internet Connection In Windows 7
- Operating System Interview Question and Answer
- How to Change Log on Screen Background Image In Windows 7
- Create Batch File to Copy Folder on Network Location in Windows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Windows 7
- How to Create New Partition on Hard Drive In Windows 7
- How to Create System Image Backup In Windows 7
- How to Disable USB Storage Device In Mac OS X
- How to Disable Log In Screen In Windows 7
- How to Take Windows 7 Backup to Network Location