You can disable Autoplay Function in Windows 7 PC. Whenever you insert CD/DVD, Pen Drive, etc then Autorun function prompt and asking for Start program or file in different kind of media, such as CD/DVD and Photo. If you have enable Autoplay function in your computer then there is chances of insert virus in your computer because of virus program automatically execute. Its need to disable autoplay feature for prevent computers from viruses and malware.
Disable Autoplay Function In Windows 7
- How to Restrict Write Access to removable device In Windows 10.
- How to Restrict Access to Removable Device In Windows 10.
- How to Password Protected Hard Drive In Windows 7.
- How to Shutdown your PC from Mobile Phone using Email.
2. In the Local Group Policy Editor window , Navigate Computer Configuration => Administrative Template => Windows Components => AutoPlay Policies .